Elephant Luck


Luck is a hot item these days. So many in need. Yep, trunk up, full-on and lots of it, Elephant Luck.

Elephants are one of my favorite animals. And, traveling in Bahrain a few years ago I discovered Elephant Luck, and identified with it immediately. Trunk up: an elephant is happy... and lucky. Trunk down, luck is lost... flushed away. So days later, when for a steal, I spied a years-of-dust elephant statuette perfect for my mantle in a decrepit Bahraini market that when cleaned up was not just le art du fantastique but sprinkled with the one and only 24 karat gold... this Elephant Luck idea really did my fancy.

But there's more. Elephants touch me. Their emotionality moves me. They cry thick tears in sadness. They mourn and grieve deeply. At the death of a baby elephant, they travel across countries to support one another. And in turn, they smile. They find pleasure in interactiveness. Sweet-as-ever, they hold hands, tails actually.


And so it makes sense, this Elephant Luck.
Here's sending it along. Yep, just forward this post to someone in need. 

xo

2 comments:

2 Girls and a Boy said...

Thanks for including my note cards.

Verity said...

What a great collection. Thanks so much! And you blog looks great - so bright and breezy!

 
Pin It button on image hover