At last!


At last! Finalement!

I have decided on a color. For Spring... a new fabric print. Moi and my little Plum self have been sleeping, dreaming and breathing le wheel du couleur. And while le couleur decision has not been one of those artistic inspired 'voila' moments, I'm tres excité about what has developed.

Yep... lilac. A perwinkle of sorts. A soft violety, orchid at times, lavender-ish maybe, and even a little bit plum (on purpose of course). And the print? An indian-inspired floral bloom... unraveled and tied-up blossoms, part playful, part sérieux and elegant nonetheless. It is inspired mainly by my cutest Mom ever. I can't wait to share it with all of you!


Ah, the inspiration...
and with so much love to my Mom. xo

3 comments:

kitty said...

oh my goodness, this color palette is simply breathtaking!! i am honored to be included amongst such beauty...thank you! ;o)

xoxo,
Kitty

Dustjacket Attic said...

Sounds divine, sure to be totally beautiful.
xoxo

ivy designs said...

love these dreamy images, you have a real eye for things x

 
Pin It button on image hover