A Color

{ photography by i. Anton }

{ photography by i. Anton }

Finding the right color. The exact right shade. The balance between light and dark, too rich and too pale. A color that light travels through, a color that is wearable, a color that emotes good feelings, happiness and positive energy.

I love color and while I'm partial to some, I know my entire little brand can't be a blushing shade of pink (or could it?). And so, I'm a-flutter about a new print featuring a new palette. I'm feeling poppy red, a little bit ruby, with shades of the sweetest, dewy-est green.

These snaps are from the fabulously talented i. Anton. A perfect visual of the colors playing in my minds eye. Ah, inspiration.

xo

4 comments:

iva yaneva said...

her photographs are amazing, she is such a talent! I love the colours in the ones you've selected:)

have a beautiful day!

shilvia said...

inspirational indeed!!! love the first image....

Jenn said...

Lovely photos

Jenn said...

Lovely photos

 
Pin It button on image hover