New Year

{ Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie at a retail event. Photos by Equinox Photo }

New Year. Goodness! Oh la la does time fly! And here's to kicking it off with a little celebration of a Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie retail event. The photos are so lovely, colorful and tres jolie, it was hard to resist. N'est-ce pas?

But really, this New Year is off and running... and it is so heart-full... in a really tender, delicate and fragile way. It is the way of this little brand somehow. Romantic, touching, vulnerable, saddened, delighted.

Here's to this New Year.

xo

3 comments:

Pili said...

Happy New Year!

I can't wait till I can get myself some Plum Pretty Sugar!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kelly Berkey said...

Hello dear! I ordered the Pink Love Poppy robe and it arrived on Friday...I LOVE it!! Makes me feel so pretty!

I use to live in Laguna for four years...way back in the mid-80's! I owned Laguna Tradition Florist back then..sad that it isn't in business anymore!

Thank you for my lovely robe! Glad I found your blog...will shop more with you soon!

Hugs,
Kelly

http://kellyberkeydesigns.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover