Silhouette Pleasure

{ All images via dustjacket attic }


I've been thinking recently about new silhouettes, styles essentially, for Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie. New floaty lovely bodies that are dreamy-sweet and whisper-soft about the skin. Silhouettes that fit beautifully, in comfort and with a chic about them that can go anywhere. Lazy, happy and a little bit ethereal.

Some inspiration here. And all from from one of my most-fave fashion blogs, dustjacket attic.

May my mind is clear enough to put all this inspiration together... oh! to a new silhouette or two!

xo

{ I particularly adore this back... but then again, I do know a man
with a penchant for backless dresses. }





7 comments:

Dustjacket Attic said...

I adore that backless dress....Ooo la la.

Thank you so much for the kind words and linklove,

hugs DJ

A home far away said...

Hi!
What a lovely blog you have!

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Rachel Follett said...

Such beautiful images. I want to live in all of them.

My Owl Barn said...

I love that backless black dress!

ashlina said...

oh my....i am loving your blog..the images are so beautiful!
will be following..

xoxo

Fifi Flowers said...

BEAUTIFUL post... Dustjacketattic ALWAYS finds FAB fashion layouts!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Love DJA, a shoo in for best Australian blog next year at The Bloggies.......recognized the DJ pics immediately.

Greetings from Southern Mississippi, and a fashion forward Bumpkin ;)

 
Pin It button on image hover