Blank Interpretation

{ Summer Studio, New Jersey }

There
is beauty in progression. Artistry. The process of evolvement. The blank slate interpreted. The guts of the journey. In ourselves, in art, in business.

And so when Kim at Summer Studio sent along images of her new shop, they stopped me in my tracks. And while this brand is so very thrilled to be a part of the Studio, it was the path that struck me. The images portrayed perfectly the grace, the elegance, the vibrance of process. The energy of creation.

Perhaps a reflection of my own journey, in this business and in others. Perhaps a reiteration of a dream I once had. But without question, beautiful.

And with that, sending Kim wishes for prosperity and a ton of good energy for her opening this weekend.

xo

{ Summer Studio, New Jersey }

{ Summer Studio, New Jersey }

8 comments:

Karena said...

Very cool setting and fabulous lingerie!

Karena
Art by Karena

Karena said...

Very cool setting and fabulous lingerie!

Karena
Art by Karena

la petite fashionista said...

it's my dream to open up my own store someday, so i love seeing other people's dream stores come to fruition too! Plum Pretty Sugar will fit in perfectly there :)

Sunny Rising Leather said...

What lovely store and musing on progress and evolution of artistry: maybe ten years ago a store was a pipe dream :)

I certainly wish for one...

xoxo,
Allison

Krissy said...

Looks lovely!!

Sarah from 20somethingcupcakes said...

I think this is what I want my future closet/dressing room to look like... Happy Sunday! xxSAS

In My Tennis Shoes said...

Just wanted to say a big thank you! I bought many of your robes as bridesmaids gifts and gave them recently and they al LOVED them! I loved mine too that I bought! Thanks again! :)

mil cositas bellas said...

lovely words, very inspiring and true. i am in the process of opening an etsy shop and reading this post gave me the motivation to continue to follow my passion. thank you. and i absolutely love your lingerie.

 
Pin It button on image hover