Inspiration Perfect


It was a few months ago as this little brand furthered its way in the wedding industry (such love!) that Jenny Packham first left her imprint. A couture line of wedding dresses designed by Jenny are so wonderfully exquisite, un-ordinary in a fantastic way, beautifully studied and artful... her work immediately captured this brand's imagination. 

Imagine the delight at finding her Spring 2011 ready to wear collection as presented in New York! Here, Jenny's work stuns. Inspiration perfect.

xo


 

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow..these dresses are gorgeous! I cant even choose a favorite! I just wish I had event to wear something like this to!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Love these dresses, they're so easy and light yet have such glamorous sparkle!

tenthings. said...

Gorgeous dresses! So feminine! I want them all!

Styles 'n Cream said...

I love these gowns. Gorgeous!

I just found your blog and I am in love. I cannot get enough of it. You have a new follower.

Have a fabulous weekend!

 
Pin It button on image hover