The Quote


There is a saying about this little brand. Made-up. Thoughtful. A reflection of the place it came. Spoken then and with so much heart...

"It lived in my heart for some time time before pouring out and over. Like a journey of sorts. A mutation of lessons learned, life changes, heartbreak and inspiration. Like a dream I pieced together in order to form my path. My truth.

And throughout the idea of how I wanted to feel. The carefree-ness of breezy happiness, of cozy comfort and with an ease of living beautifully."

xo

Follow on Facebook

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte gets it right every time. Impeccable taste

Anonymous said...

Char! You are a brillant, groegous woman inside and out. We love you!

DH

Anonymous said...

Could not have said it better myself.

Julie said...

I love this quote. I think you have to be in the moment all the time. I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Caitlin said...

Beautiful quote!

 
Pin It button on image hover