Dreaming Italy


Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie was inspired by fabrics found in India. Whisper-soft cotton voiles and the colorful saris, sweeping and wrapped so beautifully about the country's women. India will always be a close at heart, but these days dreaming, dreaming, dreaming of travel to Italy. Of sourcing fabrics from Europe. Italy with it timeless, dashing and elegant appeal, in particular.

And while it might just be, a passing thought, a day-dream of sorts... celebrating fashionable Italy. It's legendary style, inherent chic, and authentic grace and polish.

This, a dream, to be continued.

xo
Follow on Facebook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to go!

Rachel {Inspiration in Italy} said...

Italy is indeed such an inspiring place! These photos are beautiful, and also adoring those beautiful orange shoes!


Rachel

Halley said...

I'm sure you'll get there soon. Your designs are gorgeous.
Do you usually find your inspiration through different places?

Pili said...

India's fabrics are amazing! I love all the pieces I've got from you, and I also love my saree and suits I've got there!

Italy is such a wonderful country, I've been there twice and I'm in love with Florence! I'd love to see what Italy would inspire for your brand!

 
Pin It button on image hover