Office Dreaming

 { via }

This little Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie brand has been dreaming about office spaces for some time. A spacious space. A light-filled space. A space to grow that feels both chic and comfortable. A space filled with whites and neutrals, pretty fresh flowers... and lots and lots of room for organization, family, great friends and all the work for new designs, fabrics and sweet fun.

And voila... the loveliest office! Featured in Atlanta Home and Lifestyles, this breezy space is just pretty, pretty perfection. Ah! To dream...

 
{ via }
xo
Follow on Facebook.

3 comments:

Mo said...

Yes, please! I would LOVE to move into that office. Like, now. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to find this. Good job!

www.StarHughes.com said...

I want that first office space! That is my dream office - I love all the light! Very inspirational!
Star Hughes Living

 
Pin It button on image hover