Apartment Modern

 
{ via }

Next year. A busy year. A welcomed year. A year already being planned. Travel to Paris and India. For business. For this Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie brand. 

And in the meantime, a locale, a backdrop, a place to stay in Paris. Perhaps a modern Parisian apartment. Simple, chic and with beautiful neutrals. A stunning background for all our Plum Pretty Sugar-ness. This very one. Perfection. N'est-ce pas?

{ via }

{ A few additional beautiful living posts for more beautiful reading too! }

~Coasters Retreat { click here}
~The Delesie's { click here }
~Spanish Vacation { click here}
~At Home { click here }
~Better Homes { click here
~Cushion Cool { click here }
xo
Follow on Facebook

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clean and spacious

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

im all about modern - i LOVE the doors in the 1st pic - TO DIE FOR!

Eleni said...

Beautiful! I literally gasped when I saw the bathroom! Love love love!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I just got back from Paris and India is one of my favorite places to visit, so I'm very excited for your upcoming travels.

This space is so gorgeous and unique!!!

Cristina Cleveland said...

Wouldn't it be nice to have a home so free of clutter!?
It would be challenging but well worth it I should think.

xx Cristina

 
Pin It button on image hover