Introducing Nina

{ via }
Lovelies! A quick little moment to formally introduce myself. Some of you already know me, but for those that don't... I'm Nina! I spend lots of time with our Founder and Creative Director, Charlotte and the team and together we work to bring you this little Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie brand. And... staring this very moment, I'll be doing a regular column here on our { Between the Seams } blog about some of the happy events in my life.

And so to begin...!

Every month my girlfriends and I try to plan a delicious dinner. Unfortunately our hectic schedules turn our monthly meal into something more quarterly. With 2012 in gear, we decided we can no longer wait so long! Instead of the usual meal, we planned a girls getaway weekend!

 { via }

We will be heading to pretty Temecula for some fun and quality girl time as well as some much needed pampering. Divine wine, relaxing massages, heavenly food and gratifying girl talk ... What more can a girl ask for?  

We are staying at South Coast Winery Resort and Spa and have Wilson Creek Winery on our list for some yummy almond champagne! We are going to “wing” the second (umm.. maybe even third?) winery. We will end the day with massages and a delectable dinner at the hotel.

 { via }

While we are spend the day touring wineries, I must wear something cute but comfortable! My outfit of choice is our Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie Lil’ Dress in Lilac with Ribbons Tied up with String! I will pair the outfit with a belt similar to this one { click here } and some cute wedges like these Jimmy Choos { click here. } I'll top it all of with some fun, shiny bangles and delicate earrings. 

I am so very excited for a really special weekend with my girls! 

See you all soon!

xo
Follow on Facebook.

3 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

The pool looks heavenly! And the bike is just gorgeous! Enjoy the wonderful weekend, Kellie xx

Punctuation Mark said...

Very jealous about this trip... hope you had a great time!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

This sounds like a great trip! :)I wish I had girl friends to do amazing girlfriend getaways like this! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover