Bali Love

{ via }

Bali. It has been such a magical inspiration for this Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie brand. Travel there last year brought pleasure, dreams, business and a peaceful joy

This time, we celebrate family... our sweet Founder's brother, Ryan. It is his love, his passion, that brought Bali to us. And as he travels there so often and surfs about there now... we send love.

 
 
{ via 1 // 2 }

Safe travels Ryan. Thank you for the inspiration you bring to this Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie brand.

xo
Follow on Facebook.

7 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

I can completely understand how you got inspiration there. Just looking at the photos...the color of the water is uplifting.

Anonymous said...

awesome

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Take me there noooooooow!

Leslie said...

I've never been to Bali {sigh} These are amazing pictures! I hope your founder's brother Ryan is okay ;) Those look like crazy waves! The ocean is so magnificent - it's beauty takes my breath away and scares me all at the same time.

leslie

dustjacket said...

Oh that first picture is just so beautiful...want to dive right in!
xxx

LuckySweetChild said...

not so bad dear...like ur blog, and I'm following you! Join to my blog:)



http://luckysweeeetchild.blogspot.com/

Katie @ Lovebird Productions said...

Amazing photos! I am now adding this to my must see list :)

 
Pin It button on image hover