Nina's Valentine

 { via }

Hi beauties! It's Nina!

Whether you are single or in a relationship, everyone deserves a little bit of sweet love! My Dad makes sure of this every Valentine's Day! He will always be my #1 Valentine! Ever since I was a little girl he still spoils me with flowers, chocolate, and a sweet little gift. I will forever be Daddy’s Little Girl!

{ via

I do very much get excited for Valentine’s Day! Especially when I get to spend it with someone special. I am a hopeless romantic kind of girl! I love having an excuse to dress up and throw on a pair of heels. This Valentine’s Day, however, I'm feeling simple.  A few simple yet romantic ideas.

-A romantic picnic for two on a beautiful day and a yummy bottle of champagne.
-A living room decorated with fairy lights. 
-A special song to dance to.
-An outdoor activity... sailing, hiking, swimming, walking.

{ via }

And... there is always time and a special day to give something pretty! My Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie selection is the Sweet Love and Yonderflies robe

Happy Valentine's Day loves! Sending love.

xo
Follow on Facebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great ideas!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Your Dad is just like mine! We're blessed. And I'm hopelessly romantic too. :)

 
Pin It button on image hover