Nina's Trip


Hello beauties!

This is Nina again popping in to say hello! Life has been fun and fabulously crazy in a good way... and I am looking forward to a great weekend! I'm excitedly packing my bags to spend the next few sweet days in Las Vegas with a great group of people

 { via }

I am looking forward to sipping on some champagne, soaking up the sun, and having a really nice time. Soon after, I will be heading off to Arizona to a beautiful home for a happy week!

 { via }

Along with the basics, a few of my essentials I'm packing for these two "can't wait for" trips:

1. Tanning lotion to keep skin as pretty as possible!

2.  This green dress { click here} for a night out in viva Las Vegas! 


4. This maxi dress  {click here} in Pink Love Poppy for Arizona cool.

What will you be doing this weekend? 

Until next time...

xo
Follow on Facebook.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. sounds fun!

 
Pin It button on image hover