Nina's Gift

{ via }

Hello beauties! I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone! Such a beautiful year so far because I have been part of many special weddings. But in a few In a few weeks I will get to attend a wonderful friends' baby shower! What better gift than a Plum Pretty Sugar set to give to an upcoming Mother? I want to ensure she feels beyond beautiful while in the hospital and even more lovely when she comes back home. I have decided to surprise her with two sets of items to help her feel extra special! 


{ via }

While in the hospital she plans on having a photographer come to take photos. So her first gift will be a cotton voile kimono robe with a matching tank and lounge pant set. I have chosen the Beckoning Creatures print because it is so lovely and joyful.

Every girl wants to feel just as beautiful when she comes home from the hospital too!. To help make her feel extra glamorous (and comfy) I decided to add a kimono style silk robe! I have decided to go with the Petal and Dove print. It is such a pretty robe!

 { via }

I cannot help myself with spoiling my best friend and this special moment in her life. My last gift to her will be a matching girls robe in Beckoning Creatures. I cannot wait to see her face when she opens this gift. Both her and her daughter will have matching pieces! I am looking forward to spoiling my best friend and her new special bundle of joy! 

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

xo 
 Follow on  Facebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Grosir Lingerie said...

pretty nice... I really love it.

 
Pin It button on image hover