Introducing Jen


Hello lovelies! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I work closely with Charlotte, Nina and the team to provide a wonderful experience for all those who stop by.

A little bit about me, I’m an obsessed traveler, and a firm believer of dressing for every occasion. You can see what kind of predicament that puts me in when it comes to packing. This holiday season, I’m looking forward to my first trip to South America. It will be filled to the brim with fun activities from hiking the Inca Trail, to visiting and learning about indigenous villages, to shopping for cultural keepsakes, and of course savoring local cuisines and drinks.

For this trip, I’ll be sure to pack a little bit of home while I’m away from home, which includes my Plum Pretty Sugar favorites. So that I’m able to sit and walk around comfortably during the plane ride, I’ll be tucking these Splendid Slippers in my carry-on bag. I also love the versatility of the High Low Honey Dress, which can be dressed casually as I’m perusing the markets during the day, and dressed up with heels for an elegant dinner in the evening. Another coveted item of mine are the Shortie Sets! Because it’ll be the summertime in South America, I’ll stay cool as I relax from a long day of walking.

Hope these tips help make packing for your next trip easier!

xo
Follow us on Facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely - hello Jen!

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

We heart you Jen! xoxo

 
Pin It button on image hover