Jen's Wishes

{ via }

Hello, it’s Jen! It amazes me how quickly the holidays are approaching…oh how the year flew by! I’m so very excited to spend time with my loved ones and make my first trip to South America this holiday season. And in this holiday cheer, I have many wishes I’m hoping to fulfill, not just mine but others as well!

I’ve been eyeing these Plum Pretty Sugar beauties below, they make for lovely gifts.
- Holiday Vacation Limited Edition Gift Set – perfect for wanderlusters.
- Moments and Memories Set – make it personalized by including a photo and a sweet note.
- Pretty PJ Set – who wouldn’t want to snuggle up in these pretties this winter?
- Pretty Gift Box – a gift that keeps on giving!

{ via }
What are your holiday wishes?

xo
Follow on Facebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Plum Pretty Sugar for holiday gifts!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Lovely product suggestions! Love the PJ set :)

 
Pin It button on image hover