Nina's Sister

 { via }

Hello Lovelies! Nina here!

My beautiful sister recently got married. It was a perfect fairytale and a dreamy, dreamy wedding! It was classic, fresh, modern and romantic. I was her maid of honor and wanted to ensure that everything was just perfect for her big day. 

Her nautical theme was just lovely as her husband is in the Navy. The colors were a crisp navy blue, white, silver, and a hint of red. Before the festivities began we had our own little mini celebration while getting ready! It was so great to see the transformation of my little sister throughout this whole process. She was the most stunning bride I had ever seen!

My sister is younger and wanted a fresh look for her wedding. I knew what would be perfect for her getting ready photos! I surprised her with our Plum Pretty Sugar Shortie Sets. The bridesmaids received a mix of prints and she wore the Beckoning Creatures set. It was so fun to relax and feel extra comfy in them before her big moment. We laughed, talked about past memories, sipped on champagne, and got our hair and makeup done. I couldn’t have thought of a better way to start off her big day!
Until next time....
 
{ via }

xo
Follow on Facebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heaven!

Always Maylee said...

Congrats to your sister! Sounds like a beautiful wedding.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
Pin It button on image hover