Introducing Cortlin

{ via 1 // 2}

Hello there lovelies! I would love to introduce myself to you all, I am Cortlin, the newest addition to the Plum Pretty Sugar family! I just wanted to pop in and let you know a little about me.

I am a sun baby, I love being outside with my feet in the pool! Which is why I am so excited summer is right around the corner. A few summers ago I took a mini vacation to Cabo, and when I left, I couldn’t wait to go back! I enjoyed just laying by the pool, soaking up the sun, and taking walks along the marina. So I decided that I’m going to plan another mini vacation where I can just relax and enjoy the sun in my Mist Upon Golden Swirls Romper. I will also take along with me my Plum Pretty Sugar Tote to hold my towel, sunglasses and of course, sunblock!

Well just a little about me and what I love! I am so excited to be part of this little Plum Pretty Sugar family, as they have welcomed me with open arms!

To read more about Rompers, take a peek at more posts below:
- Signature Rompers

xo
Follow on Facebook.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

 
Pin It button on image hover