Boyfriend Styled

 
{ via }

Recently Lulu from Simply Lulu styled our Boyfriend Shirt from our PomPon Collection. She paired it beautifully with a nude heel and chunky jewelry. We love the look!

More from Lulu too!

"Don't you love this boyfriend shirt (or dress for me since I'm petite)?!  The color is stunning and I love the pattern.  The beauty in this shirt is that it's slightly fitted so although it's a "boyfriend" shirt, it's not so huge (as some are) and gives a gorgeous feminine shape.  Since the pattern is fabulous statement I wanted to keep my accessories neutral with these sandals and this ultra soft leather clutch (this bag would also be great), but added some color with this chalcedony necklace.  The colors work so beautifully together for a summery look."

Pop over to Lulu's blog for a giveaway too!

xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great.

 
Pin It button on image hover