Nina's Favorites



Hello Beauties! It's Nina!

January is upon us and while it is still Winter, it often feels like Summer in Southern California. However, I am enjoying that it is starting to get extra chilly during the evening and night hours!


Here are some of my favorite picks for our Southern California January... both during the day and to cozy up in while reading a good book around the house during the chilly nights.

1    Day Time: Mist UponGolden Swirls Robe. I absolutely adore Mist Upon Golden Swirls! I love to add some cozy slippers and spend the day at home with good company and my sweetest-ever pups.

2    Night Time: Pretty PJ Set in Briar and Veil. These pajamas are just so dreamy! They are a mix of a cotton and silk and and are as soft as can be. I pop them on, grab a blanket and some hot chocolate and I’m off to my perfect heaven with the read of a good book. 
      
  
What are some of your favorite styles?

xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these picks,

 
Pin It button on image hover